Thursday, October 11, 2007

Blog Review

My favorite blog layout is Are we on the same page?. It is totally different than everyone else's in that it is unique and original. First off, the background is different than the standard white. Brown is an unusual color in that not a lot of websites have a brown background. Secondly the blog has a picture of the blogger. If I knew how to do this I might think about adding one to my page but for the time being I am satisfied with what I have. Her blog is cool because it is completely different than most of the other people in this class. However since the blog is mainly used as a place where the teacher is able to read and grade our work, I am content to leave it stock and plain, because I would rather be finishing my assignment, than messing around trying to figure out how to make my blog look better.

No comments: